5 Ways to Find a Great Landscape Lighting Company
In Florida, unlike many other states in the heart of the United States, homeowners often get frustrated by service companies not showing up, not completing work correctly, or not returning phone calls. This is often attributed to the temporary nature of residents and service owners not feeling deeply connected to their community.
That’s not the case with Rick and Rosemary Karmann, Avanti Outdoor Lighting owners. They’re longtime residents of Florida, loving the coastal climate, committed to offering an exceptional client experience.
So, how do you know that a company is a business you can trust?
1) Check Google Reviews. Does the company have positive reviews online? Are there more than a few?
Note: You can read through the Avanti Outdoor Lighting reviews here…
2) Search Better Business Bureau for negative reviews.
3) Check their Facebook page. Look for regular updates and to see if you like their practices. You can read through our Facebook page here:
4) Call the company and schedule a free consultation. Knowledge is power.
5) Ask for 3 previous client references. Call those references to discuss their experience with the company.
Please let us know if we can offer a second opinion on a previous landscape lighting quote. We often get asked to repair and replace landscaping lights installed by other companies. We take your satisfaction seriously and want to make sure that every job our professionals begin gets finished successfully.
It’s possible to find a reputable, customer-driven landscaping lighting company in Tampa Bay. We know – we are one!